Our museums are at 129 Main Street, Amagansett, at the corner with Windmill Lane.
The 1725 Miss Amelia Cottage is open to the public during the summer months or by appointment. School and other groups are welcome!
The Jackson Carriage House has craft and art shows during the summer months. The 1805 Phebe Edwards Mulford Cottage houses the Kelsey Archive, and is open to students and scholars by appointment. For more information, please call 631-267-3020.